If you think that “conscious” and “capitalism” don’t go together, you might change your mind after listening to Corey Blake. As a leading voice in the conscious leadership movement, he defines conscious capitalism as “an operating system for not harming the planet as we grow our businesses.” In this episode, Corey explains how conscious capitalism can profoundly change the electricity of a company. He also shares the unique people, processes, and tools he uses to inspire companies to bring about that change.
057: The One Thing You Need to Know About Conscious Capitalism – Corey Blake
- RoundtableCompanies.com/Purpose: sign up for Corey’s FREE guided experience to discover the moments that define you.
- Vulnerability is Sexy™: Corey’s card game that “helps players reveal their true selves and give each other some of life’s most beautiful gifts: time, truth, and connection.”
- Conscious Capitalism: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business: book by John Mackey and Raj Sisodia.
- Uncontainable: How Passion, Commitment, and Conscious Capitalism Built a Business Where Everyone Thrives: book by Kip Tindell.
- It’s About TIME: How Businesses Can Save the World (One Business at a Time): book by Safwan Shah.
- Vulnerability is Sexy: Corey’s TEDx Salisbury Talk: