“Fail fast doesn’t mean pray and spray,” warns Ron Carucci when asked about companies who rush to market without due diligence and suffer from “EBITDA addiction.” Ron has a 30-year track record helping organizations articulate and execute strategies that lead to accelerated growth. In this episode, he shares two examples that demonstrate how he uses organization design to encourage clarity-driven innovation. He also discusses the three ways to organize work and explains why your work, your people and your technologies must be integrated to stay ahead.
045: Using Organization Design to Drive Innovation with Ron Carucci
Special Guest: Ron Carucci, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Navalent
Location: Seattle, WA USA
Air Date: May 12, 2019
- Rising to Power: The Journey of Exceptional Executives: Ron’s bestselling book
- Ron’s Amazon Author Page: gain access to all of Ron’s books
- Leading Transformation: An Owner’s Manual: Navalent’s free e-book
- Videos on Strategy, Leadership & Organizational Design: Navalent’s partners provide subject-matter expertise on a variety of topics in these videos
- How to Be More Powerful Than Powerless: Ron’s TEDx Talk
Get Your Business Infrastructure Book!
Proud Member of the Podcast Academy