In an ever-changing economic landscape, it’s difficult for small businesses to find salespeople willing to work on mostly commission. Have you ever thought about empowering your existing employees to become intrapreneurs? IBM started this concept of intrapreneurship as an affordable, alternative way to foster innovation and sales while bringing new products and services to market faster. In this episode, technology and leadership development consultant Carl E. Reid defines what an intrapreneur is and shares how he develops intrapreneurship programs to help clients dramatically increase their sales. Learn why the edification process is key to maximizing the outcome.
050: Sparking Innovation & Sales via Intrapreneurship with Carl E. Reid
Location: New York, NY USA
Air Date: June 16, 2019
- 10 Powerful Networking Secrets of Influential People: Carl’s book. Ch. 8 is specifically about the edification process Carl mentions in this episode.
- 10 Powerful Networking Tips Using Business Cards – Global Edition: Carl’s book
- Intrapreneurship Books: Carl’s recommended book list on Amazon
- 10 Powerful LinkedIn Networking Tips: Carl’s article in 2 parts
- How to Gain Strength from Your Network in Challenging Times: see video below