“What are you fighting for?” According to Hasani X, the answer to this question sets the foundation for everything you do. But people need to know and hear this story in order to be compelled to work with you on a team or do business with you. In this episode, Hasani, a communications and performance expert, shares the people, processes and tools he leverages to help his clients dramatically transform their businesses and team dynamics through storytelling. He also shares how a personal tragedy led him to pivot from building businesses to building people.
046: Leveraging Your Story for Team Cohesion with Hasani X
Special Guest: Hasani X, Chief Storyteller at Lead Your Story
Location: Columbia, SC USA
Air Date: May 19, 2019
- VideoDayWithX.com: learn more about Hasani’s Launch My Story program to magnetize your message and grow your business.
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action: book by Simon Sinek.
- Building a Story Brand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen: book by Donald Miller.
- Tell Your Story Now: How to Unlock the Power of Your Personal Story to Attract, Lead and Inspire: Bo Eason’s FREE storytelling guide.
- The Hero with a Thousand Faces: book by Joseph Campbell.
Get Your Business Infrastructure Book!
Proud Member of the Podcast Academy