There’s no one way to scale, but a common and critical component is business infrastructure. Outgrow, a digital content marketing and technology company, is proof. In this episode, Saksham Sharda, the CIO and Creative Director at Outgrow, shares their 3-pronged approach to becoming New York’s top B2B software company. Now, they’re expanding globally. Get the full scoop!
133: How We Scaled Outgrow.co to NY’s #1 B2B Tech Company featuring Saksham Sharda
- Outgrow Customer Support: send an email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outgrow’s Templates: search for chatbot, quiz, assessment, and calculator templates by industries including Art, Civil Rights, H.R., Real Estate, Production, and more!
- Crunchbase: an online database platform that enables professionals to find information about public and private companies as well as their investors and owners for the purpose of pursuing new opportunities.
- Product Hunt: an online database where visitors can share or discover new tech products. Users can comment and give reviews on those products.
- G2: a website offering peer-to-peer reviews of business software.
- Google Chat: “…a communication software developed by Google built for teams that provides direct messages and team chat rooms, similar to competitors Slack and Microsoft Teams, along with a group messaging function that allows Google Drive content sharing.”
- Asana: a web and mobile application designed to help teams organize, track, and manage their work.
- Follow the growth trajectory of these unicorns (as recommended by Saksham):
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Podcast Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Sponsor: Equilibria, Inc.
More About Guest, Saksham Sharda:
Saksham is the Creative Director of Outgrow, a platform that lets marketers build and launch interactive calculators and viral quizzes that help engage your website visitors and generate more leads. Numbers-wise, they have over 5,000 paying users. They are the number one B2B Tech Company in New York according to G2 and HubSpot’s fastest-growing app in 2019.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc.. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the Kasennu™ framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 38+ countries.
More About Sponsor, Equilibria:
Equilibria, Inc. is a 15-year-old boutique operations management consulting firm. We build the business infrastructure necessary for fast-growing businesses to scale with less pain. With a range of services and products, entrepreneurs can get the operational support and resources they need on-demand.