All businesses compete for mindshare. Getting it is exciting! But what happens beyond getting attention? How do you go from clicks and views to money in the bank? The answer can stump even the most seasoned digital marketers. Among them is Ericka Bates, a consultant to freelance graphic designers. In this episode, Alicia gives her a process to test on LinkedIn. The goal is to increase the conversion of people from “interested” to “registered and paid.”
119: Let’s Improve a Lead-to-Customer Conversion Process with Ericka Bates
Location: Spartanburg, SC USA
Air Date: October 18, 2020
Watch the Video Version!
Want a Personal Consultation with Alicia? Sign up here.
- Leadpages: a web-based tool that helps small businesses connect with an audience, collect leads, and close sales. Convert more leads to customers and drive sales with easy-to-build websites, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and more.
- Google Ads Keyword Planner: Google’s free web-based tool that helps you find the keywords or phrases related to your products or services.
- AWeber: learn more about A/B Testing and email campaigns that convert leads to customers with these videos from the world’s first email automation provider.
- FindThatLead: a web-based tool that generates “…authentic business emails of new leads at any given company using just their first names, last names and website names.”
- Designrr: a web-based tool that converts your web page, MS Word document, video, or podcast into an ebook that you can sell or use as a lead magnet.
- Repurpose: streamline your content distribution process with this web-based tool. Repurpose does just that, it automatically repurposes your podcast episodes into multiple types of content to distribute across the web.
- Descript: a web-based tool that transcribes your audio file into text that you can later repurpose as a book, blog post, and more.
- Beyond the Click: SlideShare as a Lead Generation Tool: a presentation Alicia Butler Pierre presented at the 2016 Minitab Conference. In it, she describes how she leveraged the Lean Six Sigma framework to increase the conversion of her Slideshare content viewers into customers.
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Podcast Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Video Editor: Gladys Jimenez
- Sponsor: rVidi
More About Guest, Ericka Bates:
Ericka Bates is the Founder & CEO of Subconscious Self. She helps graphic designers use mindfulness for their personal development via social experiments to grow their brands. Social experiments help concur fear. When her clients look on the other side of fear, they realize there was nothing there to hold them back. This is what helps them move forward. Ericka’s theory is that if you’re aware (or made aware) of your mental state, then you may choose to do something different to better your outcome.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc.. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the Kasennu™ framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 38+ countries.
More About Sponsor, Equilibria, Inc.:
Equilibria, Inc. is a 15-year-old boutique operations management consulting firm. We build the business infrastructure necessary for fast-growing businesses to scale with less pain. With a range of services and products, entrepreneurs can get the operational support and resources they need on-demand.