As an app developer, Tim Bornholdt is no stranger to process automation. Yet it wasn’t until he “put up a mirror” to his own company’s sales process, that he realized they were losing sales as a result of different people doing the same work in different ways. So he automated the sales process leading to service consistency, better tracking and ultimately increased sales conversion. Listen as he shares tips on selecting the right people and technologies to leverage during the process automation journey.
042: Automating the Sales Process with Tim Bornholdt
Special Guest: Tim Bornholdt, Partner at The Jed Mahonis Group
Location: St. Louis Park, MN USA
Air Date: April 21, 2019
- Constant Variables: a podcast co-hosted by Tim that includes specific episodes that explains the entire life cycle for app development in a non-technical, easy-to-understand format
- How I Built This: an NPR podcast hosted by Guy Raz
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World: book by Cal Newport
- Signal v. Noise: Strong opinions and shared thoughts on design, business, and tech. By the makers (and friends) of Basecamp
- XKCD comic strip by Randall Munroe:
Get Your Business Infrastructure Book!
Proud Member of the Podcast Academy