As business leaders, we’re tethered to our laptops. After all, we can take them to in-person meetings, work on them while on an airplane, and use them at our home offices. But are we sacrificing comfort for mobility? Logitech designs best-in-class products that ensure both. In this episode, Art O Gnimh, a VP at Logitech, shares how to select the right mouse and keyboard and set them up in our home offices to maximize productivity and minimize pain.
124: Let’s Improve Our Home Office Setup with Logitech featuring Art O Gnimh
Special Guest: Art O Gnimh, VP, Head of Mainstream Mice & Keyboards – Logitech®
Location: Lausanne, SWITZERLAND
Air Date: November 22, 2020
Watch the Video Version!
Want a Workflow Consultation with Alicia? Sign up here.
- Follow Logitech® on Social! LinkedIn Facebook Instagram Twitter
- Setup Your Home Office for Maximum Productivity with these Ergonomic Articles from Logitech®:
- Remote Work – work-from-home video collaboration solutions, tips, and case studies.
- Intro to Digital Wellness – “Practical tips and tools for feeling better at work – whether you’re at the desk, at home, or on the go.”
- Basic Wellness and Ergo Tips – 5 tips to apply right away plus tips for mental wellness, setting up your home office, and more.
- Advanced Work-From-Home Ergonomics: tips for setting up an external monitor, keyboard, and mouse from Olivier Girard, Ergonomist & Posture Therapist and member of Logitech’s Ergo Lab Scientific Advisory Board.
- Logitech® Mice and trackballs (the MX series feature cross-computer control through Logitech’s Options software):
- Ergo M575 – the new mid-range mouse with a thumb-controlled trackball. Ideal for tight spaces since it does not require arm movement.
- MX Ergo – a high-end performance mouse with a trackball that “Delivers 20% less muscular strain compared to a regular mouse.”
- MX Vertical Advanced Ergonomic – a high-end vertical mouse, ideal for mid-to-large size hands.
- MX Anywhere 3 – the best mobile mouse on the market.
- Logitech® Keyboards:
- K380: a smaller, multi-device Bluetooth keyboard.
- MX Keys: a wireless keyboard “designed for creatives and engineered for coders.” The keys are designed to match the shape of your fingertips for an enhanced typing experience.
- Ergo K860: a state-of-the-art wireless split keyboard designed to improve typing posture.
- Logitech® Webcams:
- Streamcam: a full HD 1080p webcam ideal for broadcasting on platforms like YouTube or Twitch.
- Brio 4K: the best computer webcam out there for collaboration.
- C920: a Full HD 1080p webcam ideal for video calls with stereo audio.
- C922: a webcam perfect for streaming video with the choice of Full 1080p at 30fps or hyperfast HD 720p at 60fps.
- The Logitech Ergo Lab:
- How to Help Employees Still Struggling with Remote Work: an article by management consultant and Harvard Business Review contributor Liz Kislik.
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Podcast Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Video Editor: Gladys Jimenez
- Sponsor: Equilibria, Inc.
More About Guest, Art O Gnimh:
Art O Gnimh is a Global VP at Logitech, where he leads the $800M+ Mainstream and Lifestyle categories of keyboards, mice, and other personal workspace products. In his 15 years at Logitech, Art has grown through marketing, sales, and innovation roles. Born in Dublin, Ireland, Art has lived and worked around the world before settling at Logitech HQ on the shores of Lake Geneva in Switzerland.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc.. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the Kasennu™ framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 38+ countries.
More About Sponsor, Equilibria:
Equilibria, Inc. is a 15-year-old boutique operations management consulting firm. We build the business infrastructure necessary for fast-growing businesses to scale with less pain. With a range of services and products, entrepreneurs can get the operational support and resources they need on-demand.