Necessity is the mother of invention. History teaches us this is true wherever there is a need to do things more efficiently and effectively. Business infrastructure is needed wherever there is more demand for your goods or services than you can provide or supply. You need to scale operationally while maintaining or increasing value for your customers.
Such was the case when a young inventor named Frank Sprague was inspired to create the first self-loading electrical motor designed for streetcars. Not only did his invention help clear congestion on the streets of Boston, but it provided a cleaner alternative to the coal-powered engines used at that time. Discover the similarities of how this story about building Boston’s early transportation infrastructure applies to the business infrastructure you can implement in your company.
#BusinessInfrastructure #SmoothOperator #SmallBusiness #BackOfficeBlues
• Small Business and the Law of Supply & Demand: https://eqbsystems.com/fast-growth-and-the-law-of-supply-and-demand-in-small-businesses/
• The Race Underground: book by Doug Most https://www.amazon.com/Race-Underground-Incredible-Rivalry-Americas/dp/0312591322
• The Race Underground: PBS documentary film https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/films/race-underground/
Like what you heard?
Please subscribe so you’ll know when the next episode airs!
My promise to you: to deliver original, educational content that prompts you to save your small business from the chaos of fast, unmanageable growth.
Check out my other online resources:
– Podcast: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/pod…
– Book: https://amzn.to/2EGo0VE
– Consulting: https://eqbsystems.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alicia_B_Pierre
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicia_b_pi…
– FB: https://www.facebook.com/EQBSYSTEMS
– LI: www.linkedin.com/in/aliciabutlerpierre