Following her last corporate job Ai Ching Goh vowed, “No more Monday blues!” She knows the tedium of digesting reports filled with mounds of numerical data. There had to be a more impactful way to represent this data. This led to her co-founding Piktochart, a web-based visual storytelling app now used by over 8M people. In this episode, Ching gives a demo of Piktochart to show its use in visualizing data as infographics, presentations, and more!
120: Let’s Visualize Data with Piktochart featuring Ai Ching Goh
Special Guest: Ai Ching Goh, CEO – Piktochart
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Air Date: October 25, 2020
Watch the Video Version!
Want a Personal Consultation with Alicia? Sign up here.
- Piktochart Tutorials: learn how to create infographics, presentations, social media graphics, and more on Piktochart’s YouTube channel.
- Business Storyteller Summit ’20: learn from the world’s most inspiring leaders on how to bring your business story to life through visuals. Registration is FREE. The conference is from Nov. 4 – 6, 2020.
- Below is the infographic Ching created live for us during the session!
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Podcast Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Video Editor: Gladys Jimenez
- Sponsor: Equilibria, Inc.
More About Guest, Ai Ching Goh:
Ai Ching Goh co-founded Piktochart, a web app offering users without intensive graphic design experience to easily create professional-grade visuals using themed templates. As CEO, Ching oversees a number of areas at Piktochart and takes an unconventional approach to startup growth. She goes against the grain of what the startup world teaches passionate entrepreneurs in areas including bootstrapping, talent management, and culture ”shaping.”
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc.. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the Kasennu™ framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 38+ countries.
More About Sponsor, Equilibria, Inc.:
Equilibria, Inc. is a 15-year-old boutique operations management consulting firm. We build the business infrastructure necessary for fast-growing businesses to scale with less pain. With a range of services and products, entrepreneurs can get the operational support and resources they need on-demand.