After getting blacklisted from a Silicon Valley company, Chitra Lele decided to start her own software consultancy. She realized entrepreneurship was the only way to achieve her vision of working for profit, people, and the planet. But it required capital and lots of it. So she and her team sprang into self-funding action. In this episode, Chitra details the people, processes, tools, and techniques she and her firm relied on to grow past the bootstrapping phase and on to scaling up.
087: Growing Past Bootstrapping with Chitra Lele
Location: Coventry, West Midlands UK
Air Date: March 8, 2020
- Chitra’s Books:
○ The 6 Spheres of Life: Unlocking the Door to Success and Happiness
○ Waltz to the Future: A Divine Dance of 30 Perfumed Poems
○ Corruption in India: Causes, Effects, and Reforms
○ Weapons of Mass Destruction: The New Face of Warfare
○ Call Center Essentials: A Practical Guide to Real-Time Results
○ English Language: The Gateway to Global Growth
○ Organizational Democracy: Collaborative Team Culture – Key to Corporate Growth
- TechCrunch.com: a site dedicated to the tech industry reporting on the business side of tech, tech news, and analysis of emerging trends in tech.
- Wired.com: a site dedicated to how emerging technologies affect culture, the economy, and politics.
- IndiaMentor: an online community for Indian mentors in various fields.
- DailyOM: a site featuring content and online courses offering a universal approach to holistic living for the mind, body, and spirit and supports people who want to live a conscious lifestyle.
- What is a mindmap? Find out here on this site, mindmapping.com.
- Linkedin Video clip (ORB formula)