Every business needs money to grow and sustain itself. Did you know that 75% of all business loans are denied because of fraud? Jenny Jones learned this the hard way after repeated loan rejections. The reason? He and his wife share the same first and last names! This prompted him to leverage his background as a stockbroker and financial advisor to educate others on the ABCs of building business credit. In this episode, Jenny shares his proven process for increasing fundability as well as the key people and tools needed to educate yourself and access capital.
075: Jenny Jones’ Building Business Credit Process
Location: Elk Grove, CA USA
- Mr. Jenny Jones: a website where you can learn more about Jenny as well as his suite of financial companies.
- A Guy Named Jenny Jones: Jenny’s website where he shares his personal story.
- How I Avoided the 5 Most Critical Retirement Mistakes: Jenny’s free audiobook.
- Learn from Jenny: see when and where Jenny’s upcoming financial webinars and workshops will take place.
- Getting to Your Retirement Exit: Jenny’s podcast where he shares wisdom gained over 20 years to “get clients to their retirement exits based on real-life stories, real experiences, and other events.”
- The Dave Ramsey Show: personal financial management expert Dave Ramsey’s podcast.
- Junior Achievement: an international organization dedicated to increasing financial literacy among children.
- Soar! Build Your Vision from the Ground Up: book by T.D. Jakes.
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t: book by Jim Collins.
- CNBC: the “world leader in business news and real-time financial market coverage.”
- Chris Hogan: a personal finance expert offering resources for wealth-building.