When Alissa Carpenter worked in higher education, she became inundated with students confiding that their happy exterior was a façade. Troubled by this growing trend, she started a company aptly named Everything’s Not Ok and That’s Ok to specifically bridge communication gaps across generations, job functions, and geographies in various organizations. In this episode, Alissa describes how she supports companies with a multi-generational workforce in leading necessary changes in an organization’s structure.
044: Leading a Multi-Generational Workforce with Alissa Carpenter
Special Guest: Alissa Carpenter, CEO of Everything’s Not OK and That’s OK
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Air Date: May 5, 2019
- Team Building, Employee Engagement, & Millennial Retention: Alissa’s Training Programs
- Humanize Your Workplace: Alissa’s book, to be released in 2020
- Google Alerts: an automated content detection tool to help keep you informed of industry trends and developments
- Strengths Finder Assessment: a talent assessment tool to identify what you naturally do best
- LinkedIn Learning: online courses offered by LinkedIn to advance your skills
- Alissa’s TEDx Talk: How to Humanize the Workplace One Conversation at a Time
○ Reverse Mentoring:
Get Your Business Infrastructure Book!
Proud Member of the Podcast Academy