As an energetic author, artist, podcaster, journalist, teacher and fashion designer, Win Kelly Charles cannot afford to waste time nor let a physical disability slow her down. “Just Do It!” is her response to anyone contemplating their next business move, especially aspiring authors. In this episode, Win shares the essential people and tools she relies on to streamline her book writing process. With nine published books and three in the queue, you don’t want to miss what she has to say!
041: Streamlining the Book Writing Process with Win Charles
Location: Aspen, Colorado USA
Air Date: April 14, 2019
- Visit Win’s Amazon Author’s Page for a full listing of her books which include:
○ I, Win: My Journey with Cerebral Palsy in a Non-Disabled World
○ Smile with Dictation
○ The Mosaic of C.P.
○ The View from My Heels (The View from My: Book 1)
○ A View from My Fabulous Teaching Desk
- Dragon Naturally Speaking: mobile dictation software – sign up for a FREE trial
- Siri Dictation Guide: a visual guide for using text dictation on an iPhone
- Kindle Direct Publishing: Amazon’s platform to self-publish eBooks and paperbacks for free
- On Writing: a Memoir of the Craft: a book by Stephen King – “Immensely helpful and illuminating to any aspiring writer, this special edition of Stephen King’s critically lauded, million-copy bestseller shares the experiences, habits, and convictions that have shaped him and his work.”
- Alicia Butler Pierre on Ask Win: Alicia’s interview on Win’s podcast
- Win’s Podcasts: Ask Win, A Diary of a Fashionista, Welcome to Journalism
Get Your Business Infrastructure Book!
Proud Member of the Podcast Academy