Joseph Garfield knows what it means to work his way up from the bottom. His entrée into technology started as an I.T. help desk operator. Over time, he advanced from being a “doer” to a strategist when he created his 3D Project Process. This framework not only consistently delivers I.T. projects on time and within budget, but it’s also even more streamlined than Agile and Scrum! Discover what makes it unique and how you can apply it to your technology projects.
108: Improving I.T. Project Delivery with Joseph Garfield
- Follow Phase 3 Online: LinkedIn Twitter YouTube Facebook
- 3D Project Process_Joseph Garfield: an article describing the 3D Project Process.
- Project Management for the Unofficial Project Manager: a book by Kory Kogon, Suzette Blakemore, and James Wood.
- Asana: a web and mobile application designed to help teams organize, track, and manage their work.
- Wrike: a project management software that gives your team full visibility and control over all your tasks and projects.
- Google Sheets: a spreadsheet software offering real-time collaboration with teams with Google Drive cloud storage. It’s included as part of a free, web-based software office suite offered by Google.
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Sponsor: rVidi
More About Guest, Joseph Garfield:
Joseph Garfield is the founder and CEO of Phase 3 IT, Inc, an IT Project Delivery firm specializing in helping businesses deliver their most complex infrastructure projects quickly and easily. He has leveraged his extensive background as an IT leader to develop the 3D Project Process and Project Runbooks for seamless project delivery that guarantees results every time. After 5 years of focusing on Healthcare IT, Joseph and his company are offering their unique services to the broader business world to add value and make a real difference in the world.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc. – a 15-year-old operations management consulting firm. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the Kasennu™ framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 35+ countries.
More About Sponsor, rVidi:
rVidi is the easy app that lets you communicate via video soundbites in your own time in a public or private group setting. Learn more and download for free at rVidi.com. Currently available for iOS; Android development coming soon!