Processes not only ensure consistency with how you make a product or deliver a service, but they directly impact your customer’s experience. In this Season 5 finale, Alicia Butler Pierre, host of the Business Infrastructure show, shares what a process is, its importance in building business infrastructure, and the one thing you need to know about improving one. Listen in as she describes the stages of her podcasting process to illustrate how to execute process improvement. It might be a fun exercise to go back to previous episodes to determine if you can detect the improvements she talks about from season to season! Leave a comment and let us know what you find.
064: The One Thing You Need to Know About Process Improvement – Alicia Butler Pierre
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
Air Date: September 22, 2019
- Behind the Facade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success: Alicia’s book with a full chapter on process identification, documentation, and improvement (Chapter 8).
- Top 10 Factors to Consider When Outsourcing Process Analysis Work: an article by Alicia to help you identify the best resource for your process improvement initiative.
- Contact Alicia to Help You With Your Process Improvement Initiative
- 48 Laws of Power: a book by Robert Greene. Note the 45th Law: Preach the Need to Change, but Never Reform at Once.
- Video illustrating Robert Greene’s 45th Law of Power: