Vlogs, blogs, links, tags, hashtags…these are more than just buzzwords. They are the digital currency of the Information Age and businesses seeking to grow who ignore it, do so to their detriment. In this episode, social media consultant Marie Incontrera shares the most important thing you need to know about social media as well as the people, processes and tools needed to implement a sustainable posting strategy. Find out why she says you need a customized plan because there is no one-size-fits-all approach to social media.
054: The One Thing You Need to Know About Social Media – Marie Incontrera
Location: Brooklyn, New York USA
Air Date: July 14, 2019
- Social Your Book Launch: Everything You Need to Know for a Best-Selling Social Media Book Launch: Marie’s book.
- Spread Your Idea: Bringing Your TED-style Idea from the Blank Page to the Stage: Marie’s book.
- MeetEdgar: a tool for automating and scheduling social media posts.
- MeetEdgar Blog: online and social media content tips for small business owners
- LinkedIn Learning: online courses on a variety of topics including social media and brand positioning.
- Jazzpreneur: Music is the Answer to Business Innovation: Marie’s TEDxSevilleSq talk
- Can Getting Serious About Fitness Make You More Money? Marie’s TEDxBeaconStreetSalon talk