There’s no escaping the reality of having a strong online presence. In this Season 4 finale, Alicia Butler Pierre, business infrastructure expert and host of the Business Infrastructure show, shares the two-pronged approach she uses to design a content management process that is practical, sustainable and rooted in data science. Listen as she candidly shares the series of events that led her to change her once negative views about online content creation and distribution. You too can create your own “web” of content that sticks and converts through the right selection of people, processes and tools.
051: Designing a Digital Content Management Process with Alicia Butler Pierre
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
Air Date: June 23, 2019
- Behind the Facade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success: Alicia’s book.
- Adobe Stock: high-quality stock photography.
- Diversity Photos: high-quality photography representing a diverse, global community.
- Canva: free design software for flyers, banners, presentations and more!
- Two-Factor Authentication instructions:
- ○ Facebook
- Automation tools Alicia recommends:
- ○ GoCanvas: digitize your paper forms and use on mobile devices
○ Acuity Scheduling: online appointment scheduler; accept payments and more
○ Google Alerts: setup and receive curated content around selected topics
○ Bitly: link shortener tool
○ TinyURL: link shortener tool with free url customization