Alicia is the founder of Equilibria, Inc. – the world’s largest repository on business infrastructure for small businesses. And it happened quite by accident. In this episode, she candidly shares the story of how this came to be by weaving together the messaging of each expert featured in Season 3 while acknowledging the mistakes she’s made along the way. In doing so, Alicia candidly describes how she created a methodology for business infrastructure and how you can implement it to position your company for growth that is manageable, sustainable and profitable. Also included are highlights from a conversation with fellow business infrastructure expert, Paul Nicholaides who confirms the benefits of business infrastructure. Together, they are doing their part to eliminate the knowledge gap prevalent with this unseen, yet vital business area.
038: Building Business Infrastructure for Scale
Monologue by: Alicia Butler Pierre, CEO of Equilibria, Inc. and Host of Business Infrastructure Podcast
Special Appearance: Paul Nicholaides, Managing Partner/Principal Consultant at Tanic
Air Date: March 17, 2019
- Alicia’s Social: Twitter Instagram LinkedIn
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to do About It: a classic book by Michael E. Gerber which makes a compelling case for designing and operating your business as though it is a franchise.
- Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success: Alicia’s book on creating business infrastructure using the KasennuTM methodology.
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement: a book by Eliyahu Goldratt that explores the benefits of process re-design and improvement.
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t: a book by Verne Harnish with specific principles, case studies and templates to help ambitious companies understand what it takes to scale.
- The Toyota Way: 14 Management Principles from the World’s Greatest Manufacturer: a book by Jeffrey K. Liker that explains in detail the Lean system for eliminating waste and reducing defects and errors in all areas of a company.
BONUS: Video Introduction to the Kasennu™ Methodology
Download Your Free Report on Using the Kasennu™ Methodology to Create a Business Process that Increases Cash Flow!
Get Your Business Infrastructure Book!
Proud Member of the Podcast Academy