Kymone Hinds is in the business of helping people get stuff done! As an implementation strategist, he prides himself on bringing ideas to life. Every solution to a problem and every business starts with an idea, so it’s important to jot them all down no matter how far-fetched they may seem. In this episode, Kymone explains his 4-stage ideation process for vetting and focusing on which ideas will yield the best results. Find out how ideas are like Now & Later candies and why you should start small with a big vision when executing. You definitely don’t want to miss this episode – you could be sitting on your million-dollar idea.
031: Brainstorming Your Million Dollar Idea
- How to Bring Ideas to Life: Kymone’s FREE e-book
- Ideas to Life: Kymone’s podcast
- Kymone is social! Facebook LinkedIn Instagram Twitter
- The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Simple Results: book by Gary Keller
- One Simple Idea: Turn Your Dreams into a Licensing Goldmine While Letting Others Do the Work: book by Stephen Key
- Sell Your Ideas With or Without a Patent: book by Stephen Key