Do you have the audacity to take your business to the next level? Listen as staffing and recruiting expert, Dee Williams describes how to identify your niche and expand it into an empire. With a combination of laser-like focus, determination and investment in continuous education, Dee identified a niche within the staffing industry and her aptly named company, Identifize Consulting, now serves as the world’s premier advisory firm for starting and scaling staffing and recruitment businesses. Her company’s portfolio spans across several divisions and leverages cutting-edge media and software technology to deliver products and services. Dee kicks off Season 3 sharing how she accomplished this and more through a solid business infrastructure.
026: Finding Your Niche to Build an Empire
Special Guest: Dee Williams, Founder & CEO – Staffingpreneur
Air Date: December 23, 2018
- Individual Audacity – Dee’s autobiographical documentary (released on Dec. 24, 2018)
- Staffing Startup – Dee’s podcast
- Dee is social! Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Pinterest Tumblr YouTube
- Momentum – podcast by Alex Charfen for high performing entrepreneurs
- Exactly What to Say: The Magic Words for Influence and Impact – book by Phil M. Jones
- The Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategies – book by Chet Holmes
- Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility – book by Patty McCord
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us – book by Seth Godin
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products – book by Nir Eyal
Get Your Business Infrastructure Book!
Proud Member of the Podcast Academy