It takes guts, grit, and gumption to start a business. Taking it to the next level, whatever that level might be for your company, requires the right people, processes and tools. It might also require an infusion of cash. This episode not only describes who business infrastructure is for but also tackles the realization that you might have to step aside in order for your business to grow to the next level of success.
Through a compilation of sage advice and cautionary tales from other interviews of Sandy Lerner, co-founder of Cisco Systems, you’ll discover not only who business infrastructure is for but why as a business owner you must use a “systems approach” to solving your business’ problems.
#BusinessInfrastructure #SmoothOperator #SmallBusiness #BackOfficeBlues
• The Investor is Not Your Friend – Inc. article interviewing Sandy Lerner: https://www.inc.com/magazine/201303/how-i-got-started/sandy-lerner.html
• Entrepreneurs Should Be Mad as Hell – Inc’s video interview with Sandy Lerner: https://www.inc.com/sandy-lerner/cisco-co-founder-says-entrepreneurs-should-be-mad-as-hell.html
Like what you heard? Please subscribe so you’ll know when the next episode airs!
My promise to you: to deliver original, educational content that prompts you to save your small business from the chaos of fast, unmanageable growth.
Check out my other online resources:
– Podcast: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/pod…
– Book: https://amzn.to/2EGo0VE
– Consulting: https://eqbsystems.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alicia_B_Pierre
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicia_b_pi…
– FB: https://www.facebook.com/EQBSYSTEMS
– LI: www.linkedin.com/in/aliciabutlerpierre