Unmanageable fast growth usually makes the decision to invest in business infrastructure a no-brainer. But what if it’s too late? In this episode, you’ll learn the ideal time to implement business infrastructure as well as the symptoms of unmanageable fast growth.
Find out the impact the Oprah Effect can have on how you manage and operate your business and why it’s imperative that you do your due diligence before partnering with others and accepting customer work or orders you may not have the capacity to deliver.
#BusinessInfrastructure #SmoothOperator #SmallBusiness #BackOfficeBlues
– The Oprah Effect: https://www.cnbc.com/the-oprah-effect/
– Sara Blakely shares how she scaled Spanx: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a6wGw_9lk8
– A real-life cautionary tale of a small company without business infrastructure: https://www.11alive.com/article/news/local-company-wins-156m-contract-to-make-puerto-rico-30-million-meals-only-50000-are-delivered/85-515470909
Like what you heard?
Please subscribe so you’ll know when the next episode airs!
My promise to you: to deliver original, educational content that prompts you to save your small business from the chaos of fast, unmanageable growth.
Check out my other online resources:
– Podcast: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/pod…
– Book: https://amzn.to/2EGo0VE
– Consulting: https://eqbsystems.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alicia_B_Pierre
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicia_b_pi…
– FB: https://www.facebook.com/EQBSYSTEMS
– LI: www.linkedin.com/in/aliciabutlerpierre