Making physical products can be prohibitively expensive and requires careful coordination of the right people, processes and tools. No one knows this better than Eric Lange. As an engineer in the toy industry, he’s taken more than sixty products from various stages of development to production for retail stores like Target and Walmart.
In this episode, Eric not only defines what a prototype is, but also tells us about the one thing we need to know for successful prototyping without wasting money.
#BusinessInfrastructure #SmoothOperator #SmallBusiness #BackOfficeBlues #podcast
SHOW NOTES available at: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/2019/07/07/053-the-one-thing-you-need-to-know-about-product-prototyping-eric-lange/
Like what you heard?
Please subscribe so you’ll know when the next episode airs!
My promise to you: to deliver original, educational content that prompts you to save your small business from the chaos of fast, unmanageable growth.
Check out my other online resources:
– Podcast: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/pod…
– Book: https://amzn.to/2EGo0VE
– Consulting: https://eqbsystems.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alicia_B_Pierre
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicia_b_pi…
– FB: https://www.facebook.com/EQBSYSTEMS
– LI: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aliciabutlerpierre