What does an orchestra have in common with your company? Plenty, according to Maestro Roger Nierenberg. As CEO, you are the conductor charged with listening and leading to ensure harmonious results. By seating your team within a live professional orchestra, Roger teaches you how to look at it “as a mirror reflecting how you want to be and how you actually are.”
In this episode, he not only defines what organizational agility is, but also shares the one thing we need to know about it in order to identify root causes of problems, adapt quickly, and perform with less chaos. Listen as he explains how you can use your voice as an instrument to facilitate teamwork.
SHOW NOTES available at: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/2019/06/30/052-the-one-thing-you-need-to-know-about-organizational-agility-roger-nierenberg/
Like what you heard?
Please subscribe so you’ll know when the next episode airs!
My promise to you: to deliver original, educational content that prompts you to save your small business from the chaos of fast, unmanageable growth.
Check out my other online resources:
– Podcast: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/pod…
– Book: https://amzn.to/2EGo0VE
– Consulting: https://eqbsystems.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alicia_B_Pierre
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicia_b_pi…
– FB: https://www.facebook.com/EQBSYSTEMS
– LI: www.linkedin.com/in/aliciabutlerpierre