Being insane isn’t necessarily a bad thing, especially when it comes to managing fast growth in your small business. Find out why in this episode as I make the case for insanity in your business operations and why business infrastructure is vital to not just talking about taking your business to the next level, but actually doing it!
Learn two real-life examples of how the original founders of now popular business software products not only recognized the importance of business infrastructure in scaling their businesses, but actually made strategic moves to ensure it happened. Both are to be admired for this recognition and decisive action. But one founder enjoyed success unparalleled and the other, well, you can be the judge of that.
#BusinessInfrastructure #SmoothOperator #SmallBusiness #BackOfficeBlues
• Small Business Administration data stats: https://www.data.gov/
• The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber: https://amzn.to/2ShWPCM
• Something Ventured documentary: http://www.somethingventuredthemovie.com/
• Accidental Empires: How the Boys of Silicon Valley Make Their Millions, Battle Foreign Competition, and Still Can’t Get a Date by Robert X. Cringely: https://amzn.to/2SREMc5
Like what you heard? Please subscribe so you’ll know when the next episode airs!
My promise to you: to deliver original, educational content that prompts you to save your small business from the chaos of fast, unmanageable growth.
Check out my other online resources:
– Podcast: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/podcast-2/
– Book: https://amzn.to/2EGo0VE
– Consulting: https://eqbsystems.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alicia_B_Pierre
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicia_b_pierre/
– FB: https://www.facebook.com/EQBSYSTEMS
– LI: www.linkedin.com/in/aliciabutlerpierre