I used to really struggle with determining what content to create not to mention why it needed to be created and where, when and how it should be distributed across various online platforms. Over the course of a few years, I developed a content calendar system that helps keep me and the people who help me on track and in sync. In this video, I share details about this system. If you’re a visual learner, you might find my system to be very beneficial!
Leave a comment and let me know how it works out for you!
#BusinessInfrastructure #SmoothOperator #SmallBusiness #SocialMedia #ContentCalendar #System
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE so you’ll know when the next how-to video arrives.
VISUAL CONTENT CALENDAR SYSTEM – TOOLS USED:
• desk calendar
• multi-colored pens/pencils/markers
• post-it notes
My promise to you: to deliver original, educational content that prompts you to save your small business from the chaos of fast, unmanageable growth.
Check out my other online resources:
– Podcast: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/pod…
– Book: https://amzn.to/2EGo0VE
– Consulting: https://eqbsystems.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alicia_B_Pierre
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicia_b_pi…
– FB: https://www.facebook.com/EQBSYSTEMS
– LI: www.linkedin.com/in/aliciabutlerpierre