Have you ever heard the expression, “The devil is in the details?” In terms of small businesses, the “devil” represents those proverbial landmines, booby-traps and gotchas that lurk in the background (or back office operations), often going undetected. When they surface, the results can be catastrophic.
Details, in fact, do matter! But sometimes this is hard for big picture entrepreneurs to admit. How to implement business infrastructure lies in being able to answer seven key questions. Find out what those questions are in this video.
#BusinessInfrastructure #SmoothOperator #SmallBusiness #BackOfficeBlues
• Founder – a movie about the making of the McDonald’s franchising empire: https://www.amazon.com/Founder-Michael-Keaton/dp/B01MY7FWXU
• Samsung Galaxy phone implosion – an example of the cost of poor quality: https://eqbsystems.com/the-cost-of-bad-decisions-business-lessons-from-samsung/
Like what you heard?
Please subscribe so you’ll know when the next episode airs!
My promise to you: to deliver original, educational content that prompts you to save your small business from the chaos of fast, unmanageable growth.
Check out my other online resources:
– Podcast: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/pod…
– Book: https://amzn.to/2EGo0VE
– Consulting: https://eqbsystems.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alicia_B_Pierre
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicia_b_pi…
– FB: https://www.facebook.com/EQBSYSTEMS
– LI: www.linkedin.com/in/aliciabutlerpierre