Be careful about the labels you put on yourself,” warns Josh Cary, “Because people are willing to validate them.” A hard, but valuable lesson he learned after spending 40 years in hiding. In this episode, Josh, a former actor turned podcaster and business coach, explains the moment he realized he was hiding his power and ability as a leader. Tune in to learn the specific people, processes, and tools he leveraged to reclaim his power and why he says it’s imperative you do the same as you lead your company through growth spurts.
#BusinessInfrastructure #SmoothOperator #SmallBusiness #hiddenentrepreneur #podcast
Get FREE Access to Josh’s Recommended Resources Available in the SHOW NOTES: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/2019/08/18/059-the-one-thing-you-need-to-know-about-finding-your-voice/
Like what you heard?
Please subscribe so you’ll know when the next episode airs!
My promise to you: to deliver original, educational content that prompts you to save your small business from the chaos of fast, unmanageable growth.
Check out my other online resources:
– Podcast: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/pod…
– Book: https://amzn.to/2EGo0VE
– Consulting: https://eqbsystems.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alicia_B_Pierre
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicia_b_pi…
– FB: https://www.facebook.com/EQBSYSTEMS
– LI: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aliciabutlerpierre