Who will take over your business when you’re no longer able to? Your answer to this question is the foundation of your exit plan and EVERY entrepreneur should have one. In this episode, exit and succession planning expert David Shavzin defines what an exit plan is and the people, processes, and tools needed to create and update it.
As someone who helps business owners build value around their life’s work, David also candidly talks about the sensitivities of and multiple ways to transition ownership. Learn why business infrastructure is key to proving value to potential buyers.
#BusinessInfrastructure #SmallBusiness #ExitPlanning #podcast
Get Access to Resources David Recommends: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/2019/09/01/061-the-one-thing-you-need-to-know-about-exit-planning-david-shavzin/
Like what you heard?
Please subscribe so you’ll know when the next episode airs!
My promise to you: to deliver original, educational content that prompts you to save your small business from the chaos of fast, unmanageable growth.
Check out my other online resources:
– Podcast: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/pod…
– Book: https://amzn.to/2EGo0VE
– Consulting: https://eqbsystems.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alicia_B_Pierre
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicia_b_pi…
– FB: https://www.facebook.com/EQBSYSTEMS
– LI: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aliciabutlerpierre