Estate planning is NOT just for wealthy people. In fact, Estate Planning Attorney Deshonda Charles says, “An estate plan is your strategic plan to preserve and protect your business and assets over your lifetime.” It’s never too late to get one in place and it ensures you don’t leave a burden behind after you die or become unable to operate your business.
In this episode, Deshonda not only dispels common myths about estate plans, but she defines the specific people, processes, and tools to help you get an estate plan documented and backed in a court of law. With her down-to-earth approach, she removes the stigma and fear of estate planning, making it accessible to business owners and families alike.
#BusinessInfrastructure #SmallBusiness #EstatePlanning #podcast
Get Access to Resources Deshonda Recommends: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/2019/09/08/062-the-one-thing-you-need-to-know-about-estate-planning-deshonda-charles/
Like what you heard?
Please subscribe so you’ll know when the next episode airs!
My promise to you: to deliver original, educational content that prompts you to save your small business from the chaos of fast, unmanageable growth.
Check out my other online resources:
– Podcast: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/pod…
– Book: https://amzn.to/2EGo0VE
– Consulting: https://eqbsystems.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alicia_B_Pierre
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicia_b_pi…
– FB: https://www.facebook.com/EQBSYSTEMS
– LI: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aliciabutlerpierre