As you lead your company through growth spurts, you may realize that it’s time to “level up” your business infrastructure. But how you communicate the need to upgrade people, processes and tools is just as important as the upgrade itself. Change is difficult, even in a faster-paced small business environment, and you can unknowingly create more chaos if you deliver news about change improperly. Liz Kislik has spent the past 30 years helping leaders work through change in fast-growth environments. In this episode, she dons her conflict resolution hat to share best practices in delivering difficult news. One of the tools she recommends might surprise you – it’s something you likely use every day.
#InterpersonalCommunication #SmallBusiness #FastGrowth #podcast
Get Access to Resources Liz Recommends: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/2019/09/15/063-the-one-thing-you-need-to-know-about-delivering-difficult-news-liz-kislik/
Like what you heard?
Please subscribe so you’ll know when the next episode airs!
My promise to you: to deliver original, educational content that prompts you to save your small business from the chaos of fast, unmanageable growth.
Check out my other online resources:
– Podcast: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/pod…
– Book: https://amzn.to/2EGo0VE
– Consulting: https://eqbsystems.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alicia_B_Pierre
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicia_b_pi…
– FB: https://www.facebook.com/EQBSYSTEMS
– LI: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aliciabutlerpierre