If you think that “conscious” and “capitalism” don’t go together, you might change your mind after listening to Corey Blake. As a leading voice in the conscious leadership movement, he defines conscious capitalism as “an operating system for not harming the planet as we grow our businesses.”
In this episode, Corey explains how conscious capitalism can profoundly change the electricity of a company. He also shares the business infrastructure (people, processes, and tools) he uses to inspire companies to bring about that change.
#ConsciousCapitalism #BusinessInfrastructure #SmallBusiness
SHOW NOTES available at: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/2019/08/04/057-the-one-thing-you-need-to-know-about-conscious-capitalism-corey-blake/
Like what you heard?
Please subscribe so you’ll know when the next episode airs!
My promise to you: to deliver original, educational content that prompts you to save your small business from the chaos of fast, unmanageable growth.
Check out my other online resources:
– Podcast: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/pod…
– Book: https://amzn.to/2EGo0VE
– Consulting: https://eqbsystems.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alicia_B_Pierre
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicia_b_pi…
– FB: https://www.facebook.com/EQBSYSTEMS
– LI: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aliciabutlerpierre