“Fail fast doesn’t mean pray and spray,” warns Ron Carucci when asked about companies who rush to market without due diligence and suffer from “EBITDA addiction.” Ron has a 30-year track record helping organizations articulate and execute strategies that lead to accelerated growth. In this episode, he shares two examples that demonstrate how he uses organization design to encourage clarity-driven innovation. He also discusses the three ways to organize work and explains why your work, your people and your technologies must be integrated to stay ahead.
#BusinessInfrastructure #SmoothOperator #SmallBusiness #BackOfficeBlues
SHOW NOTES available at: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/2019/05/12/045-using-organization-design-to-drive-innovation-with-ron-carucci/
Like what you heard?
Please SUBSCRIBE so you’ll know when the next episode airs!
My promise to you: to deliver original, educational content that prompts you to save your small business from the chaos of fast, unmanageable growth.
Check out my other online resources:
– Podcast: https://businessinfrastructure.tv/pod…
– Book: https://amzn.to/2EGo0VE
– Consulting: https://eqbsystems.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alicia_B_Pierre
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicia_b_pi…
– FB: https://www.facebook.com/EQBSYSTEMS
– LI: www.linkedin.com/in/aliciabutlerpierre