Henry Kaminski started his marketing agency, Unique Designz, on a high. The clients and money flowed in. But all of that changed after Hurricane Sandy. Suddenly his bank account had a negative $2,500 balance. Down but not out, he invested in a course that gave him the tools to rebound. Then he had a different problem – more business than he could handle! In this episode, Henry describes how he recruited and hired a remote team and took his business to new heights.
135: How I Built a Remote Team and Scaled Unique Designz to a 7-Figure Business featuring Henry Kaminski
Location: Sparta, NJ USA
Air Date: February 7, 2021
- Brand Assessment: request a personalized Brand Assessment with Henry.
- Brand Accelerator Program: stop fumbling with ad hoc content and online tools with Henry’s guided program. Heed his advice, “Scaling to the million-dollar mark requires a professional, cohesive, relatable brand that communicates your unique value to your specific buyers.”
- DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online: a book by Russell Brunson, founder of Click Funnels.
- Click Funnels: an online system designed to deliver digital sales funnels that convert website visitors into customers.
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It: a book by Michael Gerber that explains why most entrepreneurs create glorified jobs for themselves rather than profitable ventures that can thrive without their daily presence.
- Traffic & Conversion Summit: an annual conference that is “3 full days of actionable, proven, strategic content from experts (and a few celebrities) that have been in your shoes and have turned their businesses into juggernauts.”
- Upwork: an online portal designed to help you find and vet premium freelancers for your next project or team.
- Google Drive: Google’s cloud-based file storage solution that allows on-demand access from tablets, computers, and smartphones.
- Slack: a communication app ideal for remote teams that offers the ability to organize work updates by topic, private groups, and direct messaging.
- Basecamp: a cloud-based app offering a “…premier project management + internal communication tool for remote WFH [work from home] teams worldwide.”
- Clubhouse: Got an iPhone? Follow Henry on Clubhouse – @TheBrandDr
Learn More About Henry’s Personal Story: Watch & Be Inspired!
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Podcast Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Sponsor: Equilibria, Inc.
More About Guest, Henry Kaminski:
D. Henry Kaminski, Jr. is the founder of Unique Designz, a full-service design, branding, and digital marketing agency that is dedicated to helping personality brands; coaches, consultants, influencers, speakers + authors design / grow their brands, scale their profits + increase their exposure online.
He’s the host of the popular “Brand Doctor’s Podcast” where he talks about strategies that help entrepreneurs design reputable and profitable personal brands. As a self-taught graphic designer and brand consultant, he’s overcome all the odds to build a wildly successful multi-million-dollar business over the past 12 years. He has worked with a diverse range of business owners and professionals, including celebrities like Jon Bon Jovi + Fabio Viviani as well as Internet marketing expert Russell Brunson who has named Henry the “Million Dollar Brander” and recently has been inducted into the Click Funnels 2 Comma Club, by generating over $1 million with one single sales funnel, using the Click Funnels software.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc.. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the Kasennu™ framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 38+ countries.
More About Sponsor, Equilibria:
Equilibria, Inc. is a 15-year-old boutique operations management consulting firm. We build the business infrastructure necessary for fast-growing businesses to scale with less pain. With a range of services and products, entrepreneurs can get the operational support and resources they need on-demand.