Providing excellent customer support is just as important as the goods and services you offer. Effective communication is vital to creating a positive customer experience. Despite your team’s technical acumen, language nuances can erode that experience. This is further complicated when you have an international customer base. That’s where Marianne Rutz comes to the rescue. As Europe’s leading multi-lingual contact centre expert, she has a proven process to improve front-line and back-office operations leading to more profits and happier customers. Gain step-by-step insights into her formula.
109: Boosting Customer Experience in Contact Centres with Marianne Rutz
Location: Stirling, SCOTLAND
Air Date: August 9, 2020
- Marianne Rutz: a website featuring Marianne’s professional coaching and consulting services.
- Contact Centre World: the world’s largest contact center association with a mission to provide world-class research, conferences, awards, networking opportunities, and information on best practices in the contact center world.
- Agile Project Management: The Professional Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners to Deeply Understand Agile Principles From Beginning to End, Developing Agile Leadership and Improving Soft Skills: a book by Jeff Peters.
- LinkedIn Learning: an online learning portal offering video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative, and business skills.
- Jira: a suite of work management software products covering requirements and test case management to agile software development.
- Microsoft Teams: a chat-based communication and collaboration software platform complete with document sharing, online meetings, and many more extremely useful features for business communications.
- Lean Six Sigma for Dummies: a book by John Morgan and Martin Brenig-Jones.
- Microsoft Visio: a flowcharting and diagramming software designed to assist in communicating ideas visually.
Example Call Centre Flowchart:
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Sponsor: rVidi
More About Guest, Marianne Rutz:
Marianne Rutz is the owner and founder of Rutz Consulting, a firm which specialises in helping companies achieve Operational Excellence. With a Master’s Degree in travel and tourism, and over 20 years of experience in leading large operations in the multilingual contact centre world, Marianne’s passion to bring success into firms has shown impeccable results.
Marianne is a Swiss national married to an Englishman and currently lives in Scotland. Marianne travels all over the world within the multilingual contact centre environment implementing her signature LEAP Operational Delivery framework. With a strong passion for people, Marianne also delivers her weekly podcast, The Operational Excellence Show, to expand her knowledge to her audience. In a world of ever-changing technology and environment, Marianne is keen to ensure businesses follow suit and deliver excellent service to their customers.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc. – a 15-year-old operations management consulting firm. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the Kasennu™ framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 35+ countries.
More About Sponsor, rVidi:
rVidi is the easy app that lets you communicate via video soundbites in your own time in a public or private group setting. Learn more and download for free at rVidi.com. Currently available for iOS; Android development coming soon!